Since 1997, edyn have provided business travel accommodation for businesses of all sizes, catering for single and multi-location programmes. Over this time we’ve built an extensive range of serviced apartments and aparthotels across our three consumer brands, as well as our global supply chain of over 80,000 apartments in 260 locations.
Our brands appeal to free-thinking urbanites across Europe. Rooted in the local neighbourhood and offering vibrant experiences and connections which enliven the soul.
With clients spanning a wide range of industry sectors – such as: professional services, finance, IT, engineering, retail, legal and entertainment, we will work with you to find the best solution for your business.
Business travel solutions
We believe travel should be a rich journey of discovery, especially when it’s for business. Because after all, we’re still ourselves when we’re at work.
Whether you’re looking to simply contract and book accommodation with us or want us to work with you to design, manage and develop global corporate accommodation programmes, edyn are here to find the perfect solution for you.
With hundreds of distinctively designed apartments with thoughtful service in vibrant, central locations, we can support you whatever adventures you’re about to embark on.
- We're everywhere - With over 80,000 apartments in 260 countries – from classic, all-you-need apartments at SACO, to inspiring, design-led spaces at Locke, to our carefully selected partners around the world – we offer a global solution for your accommodation needs.
- We create sanctuaries - Your clients get all the home comforts of their own apartment – including their own kitchen or kitchenette, washer-dryer and dishwasher, a sofa to curl up on and a king-size bed they’ll dream of after they’re gone.
- We’re as flexible as you are - You can book a stay for a night, a week, a month or more in most of our apartments – and our flexible cancellation policy has your back should anything change along the way.
- We give travellers options - Eating in with our self-catering facilities is a great way for business travellers to wind down and cut costs; or they can dine like a local thanks to our exclusive discount partnerships with surrounding independent eateries.
- We can be what you need - You don’t have to hit the pillow to book with us: our apartments are the perfect space for meetings, complete with free, superfast Wi-Fi and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
- We take safety seriously - You can rest easy thanks to the enhanced hygiene and safety measures we've introduced in response to COVID-19.
- We meet your needs - Our expert account managers and reservation teams listen to your needs so they can suggest exactly the right apartment for you.
Our dedicated account managers know our products inside out, which means - whether your programme is UK-based, regional or global - they can recommend accommodation perfectly suited to your clients' needs (and in line with your company policy). Wherever you book, our thoughtfully designed apartments all offer plenty of space to get unpacked, so they can relax and get comfortable in their own personal sanctuary.
The longer they stay, the less you pay. But don't worry about committing on timings upfront; we offer flexbility, so you can extend for as long as you need.
Get in touch to find out how we can help make business travel more beautiful.
We make your clients feel at home they move. Whether you're dealing with one employee or their whole family, we help you smooth the transition between permanent living arrangements.
We've won awards for our relocation experience: SACO won Best Global Serviced Apartment Provider at the Relocate magazine awards in 2015 and 2019, as well as the ASAP Guest Experience Award from 2016 though to 2018.
Choose from a range of fully staffed aparthotels - complete with hotel conveniences like gyms, restaurants and bars - to classic serviced apartments, depending on your clients' needs. Whatever you decide, you can expect soulful hospitality and seamless service anywhere around the world.
To find out more, get in touch with the relocation team.
Transient business travel
edyn offers your travellers inspiring places to stay that connect adventurous souls with local neighbourhoods, wherever 'local' happens to be.
Mix and match our serviced apartments with existing hotel programmes and your travellers will have a home in every city - complete with a ready-made crew of like-minded collaborators, listeners and free thinkers to grow and evolve with along the way.
edyn supports corporate travel managers and travel management companies all over the world, with bookings available via GDS, through our dedicated reservations team, or on our bespoke corporate travel portal. We can tailor our portal bookings made by agents, corporate bookers or travellers directly, enabling tracking and reporting to ensure compliance with travel policies and health and safety requirements where needed.
Whether you book with us for a night, a month or longer, thanks to our easy booking and stylish apartments, your travellers may not want to leave...
Get in touch to find out how we can support your accommodation programme.
Whether you're looking for a shared apartment, individual rooms for a group, or want exclusive use of an entire property, we've got you covered. Our teams have over 20 years' experience in providing accommodation for any type of group - from short stays, to longer project work. Plus, we can help you arrange regular group bookings in advance to give your future-self a break.
Get in touch to find out more.
If you're on the hunt for a serviced apartment for your client, you're in the right place.
Everyone's different, and at edyn we work closely with you to understand your location, accommodation and budget needs. Plus, our dedicated teams keep a note of your requirements for future enquiries, so you get intuitive service and maximum value from our partnership. Think of us as an extension of your team.
Our edyn service promise means you know exactly where you stand:
- You get a named contact, so you deal with the same person every time you call
- You'll get quick responses whether you're based in the UK, Europe or the rest of the world
- You get practical solutions to meet your needs, even if we can't match your exact requirements
- You get full price transparency so you won't get any nasty surprises
edyn is ISAAP accredited, so you can be confident we deliver a consistently high standard of customer care, comfort and health and safety.
We work with a number of leading travel and hospitality industry partners to ensure we deliver the highest standards of professional knowledge, skill and understanding.
As a result, we have been accredited for the excellent service we provide for our clients and guests.
Global supply chain
We’ve been creating and managing distinctive apartments and aparthotels for free-thinking urbanites since 1997. In this time we’ve built up a network of global partners to support you when we aren’t able to support in one of your desired locations.
We choose our global suppliers because they champion good design and beautiful experiences. Thanks to them, we can open the door to 80,000 apartments across the globe - from fully staffed aparthotels for today's connected traveller, to spacious serviced apartments for the independently minded.
We're constantly reimagining and reshaping our business as we look into the future. Our vision is to help business travellers be themselves, wherever they are, by offering them thoughtful spaces in the most convenient locations to call home.
We consider our supply chain partners an extension of our portfolio, which is why they all meet the same product, service, and health and safety standards you'll find across our own brands.
We pride ourselves on offering a better way to stay. We ensure our partners:
- Have a minimum of 10 apartments in one location
- Offer internet access in all apartments
- Maintain communal and surrounding areas to high standards
- Provide a weekly housekeeping service as a minimum
- Demonstrate corporate social responsibility and minimise environmental impact
Service standards and terms
We believe collaboration makes the world go round. We ensure our partners can:
- Provide dedicated, 24/7 customer service contact via phone and email
- Respond to us within agreed timescales
- Provide emergency information in every apartment, including an emergency out-of-hours contact number
- Offer us competitive and commissionable rates, rate parity and terms
- Let us know about amendments accordingly and promptly
- Offer credit facilities
Health and safety
All our partners must comply with local, regional and national legislation. On top of that, you must:
- Hold a fire risk assessment for your apartment building
- Equip all apartments with smoke detectors
- Display evacuation procedures clearly in all apartments
- Carry out statutory electrical testing annually
- Hold a gas certificate where gas appliances are fitted
- Fit carbon monoxide detectors in apartments with gas appliances
- Have Public Liability Insurance exceeding £10 million
Want to become a partner of edyn? Find out more.