We’ve been creating and managing distinctive apartments and aparthotels for free-thinking urbanites since 1997. In this time we’ve built up a network of global partners to support you when we aren’t able to support in one of your desired locations.
We choose our global partners because they champion good design and beautiful experiences. Thanks to them, we can open the door to 80,000 apartments across the globe – from fully staffed aparthotels for today's connected traveller, to spacious serviced apartments for the independently minded.
We’re constantly reimagining and reshaping our business as we look to the future. Our vision is to help business travellers be themselves, wherever they are, by offering them thoughtful spaces in the most convenient locations to call home.
It is free to become part of our edyn global partner network and promote your apartments with edyn.
Why partner with us?
- Our clients range from local, national and international organisations to global relocation agents with an average length of stay of over 30 nights in a partner property.
- Our edyn Global Partner Network establish and develop close relationships with our partners, working with them to ensure partner properties are accurately promoted on our website and to our clients.
- We are an ISAAP (International Serviced Accommodation Accreditation Process) accredited serviced apartment booking agent recognised for our consistently high standard of customer care, comfort and health and safety.
- We have a dedicated Reservations Team handling partner enquiries and our Sales Teams proactively promote partner properties to clients as part of our accommodation solution.
We consider our partners an extension of our portfolio. So, before we agree to partner with you we have to ensure your properties meet the same product, service, and health and safety standards you’ll find across our own brands.
We pride ourselves on offering a better way to stay. All partner properties must:
- Have a minimum of 10 apartments in one location
- Offer internet access in all apartments
- Maintain communal and surrounding areas to high standards
- Provide a weekly housekeeping service as a minimum
- Demonstrate corporate social responsibility and minimise environmental impact
Service standards and terms
We believe collaboration makes the world go round. Our partners need to be able to adhere to these standards:
- Provide a dedicated, 24/7 customer service contact via phone and email
- Respond to you within agreed timescales
- Provide emergency information in every apartment, including an emergency out-of-hours contact number
- Offer competitive and commissionable rates, rate parity and terms
- Let you know about amendments accordingly and promptly
- Complete the documentation and agreements we need, including sending us high resolution imagery
- Offer credit facilities
Health and safety
All our partners must comply with local, regional and national legislation. On top of that, they must:
- Hold a fire risk assessment for their apartment building
- Equip all apartments with smoke detectors
- Display evacuation procedure clearly in all apartments
- Carry out statutory electrical testing annually
- Hold a gas certificate where gas appliances are fitted
- Fit carbon monoxide detectors in apartments with gas appliances
- Have Public Liability Insurance exceeding £10 million
Register your interest by contacting the edyn Global Partner Network on [email protected] or 0117 970 7159 we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
If you’re looking to simply contract and book accommodation with us, or want us to work with you to design, manage and develop global corporate accommodation programmes, explore our business solutions.