1. Who we areThank you for using edyn.
This website https://www.findingedyn.com/ (the "Site") is operated by edyn Group Limited (“edyn”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07638220 and have our registered office at of 6th Floor, Embassy House, Queen's Avenue, Bristol, BS8 1SB.
We are a serviced apartment company that operates serviced apartments across the UK and Europe. We also offer serviced apartments outside of the UK and Europe, through a network of partner owned serviced apartments that are located across the world. Our mission is to make staying away from home great.
2. By using our Site you accept these termsThese Website Terms and Conditions ("Terms") describe the legal framework under which you agree to participate when using our Site, what your rights and responsibilities are and what you can expect from us.
By using this Site, you confirm to edyn that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Site.
In particular, you acknowledge that:
- you are at least 18 years of age; and
- edyn may change, update or delete these Terms or any information on this Site at any time and without prior notice to you. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time.
3. Use of our SiteThe information data and material ("Information") contained on our Site has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about edyn, its subsidiaries and partners and the services that they offer.
We try to ensure that information contained within it is accurate and up to date, however we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
4. We may change, suspend or withdraw our Site at any timeInformation on this Site is posted in good faith and updated regularly, but edyn cannot guarantee its completeness and accuracy. edyn does not accept any liability to you or any third party for any error or omission on this Site.
edyn does not warrant that this Site will be uninterrupted, error free or that any information or other material accessible from this Site is free from viruses or other harmful components. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons.
5. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by youedyn is not liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting from your use of the information on this Site, except we shall be liable for death and personal injury resulting from our negligence and fraud.
6. Intellectual property
6.1 edyn brandWe are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the Information published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
The edyn name, logo and all related product names are the trademarks of edyn. All other names, logos and all related product names and slogans used on this Site are the trademarks of their owners. All rights are acknowledged.
6.2 Site ContentThe copyright in all apartment details, slides, photographs, images, maps, travel information and other material on this Site rests with edyn or its suppliers. Your access to the Information and products or services available through this Site does not give you a license to modify, display, license, transfer, sell, reproduce, distribute or otherwise use the Information, apart from making limited copies of your booking details for your personal use only.
You may link to the home page of this Site, but may not:
- deep-link or use frames to limit the complete and full intended use of this Site;
- bypass or circumvent any measures employed by edyn to limit such deep linking or use of frames;
- impose, in edyn’s opinion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Site;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or manual process to access, monitor or copy any Information on this Site; or
- you may not use in any way these rights or other intellectual property rights in the Information without the prior written consent of edyn.
7. Where you upload content to our SiteWhenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Site, or to make contact with other users of our Site, you must comply with the content standards set out below. You warrant that any content you upload does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
You agree that any content you upload to our Site shall not:
- be defamatory of any person;
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be in contempt of court;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that the Contribution emanates from edyn, if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism; or
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out above.
8. Keeping your account details safeIf you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures when you create an edyn account with us, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
9.1 Promotions and Special OffersPromotional or discounted offers on this Site are provided at the discretion of edyn. All offers are subject to availability, these Terms and the Booking Terms and Conditions and may be withdrawn at any time.
9.2 Competitionsedyn may occasionally run competitions – these will have their own specific terms and conditions that apply to anyone who enters, and will be made available by edyn at the point of entry.
Unless otherwise stated, competitions will not include transport costs, food, drink or other purchases made whilst using or claiming the prize.
Competitions are not open to anyone under the age of 18.
10. Access and Availability of Service and LinksThis Site contains links to other related websites, resource, partners and sponsors. These hyperlinks are provided for reference only. edyn does not control them and is not responsible for their content or your use of them. edyn’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
11. User-generated content is not approved by edynThis Site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including where users comment on articles that we post on our Site. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Which country's laws apply to any disputes?If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, these Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Last Updated: [September 2019]